YR: Honeymoon for Three

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Soaps stopped going for jarring a long time ago; these days, they always go with something so predictable that you almost can't believe they're doing it, which isn't jarring, just irritating and unsatisfying.

• Members

Unfortunately, these days, Y&R doesn't seem to understand that when you lay the groundwork, hinting that this secret is terrible, you had better come up with the goods in the reveal. It didn't. If Y&R was going to give this character a big, dark secret, they needed to accept that the character would have to go (which, at this point, would not have been a bad thing since they've made him completely unlikeable) and they obviously want to keep Stitch on.

Y&R these days seems like they really want to keep any male character who looks good in a tight T-shirt at all costs. So Stitch will stay, courtesy of the milquetoast reveal that wrote for him.

• Members

I'm hardly going to complain when the writers come up with a SL for the two longest running vets on the show plus another 30-year (yes, off and on, but LB is a part of Y&R history). Paul and Nikki have always had a friendship. I think it's awesome that DD points out that in essence Chris/Paul have nothing as a family. I'd love to see Christine become devious and "get" herself preggers, etc. Why no? LB certainly has the ability to pull it off, etc.

Archived