Former actor reportedly spotted on the Y&R set

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. TPTB, IMO, had reached a dead end with Danny and Michelle; yet, whenever they attempted to move on (Danny, with Cassie; Michelle, with Bill and Tony), their fans balked. TPTB simply had no other choice.

To think, Danny was only supposed to be a temporary spoiler for Jesse and Michelle, whom everyone at that time saw as [drinking game] endgame [/drinking game].

• Members

I feel like the threads got mixed up here. What does Manny have to do with Adam/MM? Thank goodness, it was CM. All wrong for that role. I'm willing to bet that casting in Adam hit a standstill once the decision to re-re-cast Billy and Phyllis - way, way too much going on to throw a third MAJOR character recast.

• Members

I'd still like to know the slimeball who revealed the victim's identity (alleged, for legal purposes). That was absolutely despicable. It would've been different if the victim went public or CBS/Sony made a statement. I really wish we could avoid using her name. I don't know how she has been able to hold it together under that type of pressure and scrutiny.

Archived