Empire: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I speak from personal family experience when I say that it's not even remotely unheard of for a man to claim, or have contact/relationships with some of his children and zero with others. I have cousins in their forties who I'm just getting to know via Facebook, while I had close relationships with their half-siblings all of my life.

• Members

Great show!

First things first...someone please tell me when did praying get to be so damn sexy! Andre and his therapist were blazing. I was hoping that she was about to give him some physical therapy. And so did he by the look on his face when she said pray after he started to go in for a kiss. I don't like to be foiled like that. Not one bit! I am going to need that [!@#$%^&*] to happen. ASAP! Writings wise it make sense for Andre to want to leave Rhonda since he has given her his proxy. That will be a nice little fight there for next season. Besides, I can't get with Rhonda. She's just not my kind of bitch. I did try hard to like her because I love a social climber/gold digger. Moving on. I was hoping this would be more about Andre but I see that they couldn't spare the airtime. Had to show Hakeem and Jamal sanging. *side eye*

Lola. How dare this show tempt my ovaries with such a cutie and snatch her away. I can't decide whether Lucious is the father or not. I am going to say that he is. And i will assume that he is letting her go with her mother because his little fantasy that he cooked up with Cookie isn't going to happen. Or because he doesn't necessarily want her around reminding everyone of his nefarious deed. Or maybe he is just being kind to the mother and the child who obviously missed her mother.

It was amusing to watch Lucious catering to Cookie's whims trying to satisfy her. I like this turn about of him wanting her with her not wanting him. He is going to kill Malcolm when he finds out that Cookie has slept with him.

I am also going to need Jamal to stop sticking his forehead to guns like he has a death wish. I really do wish Lola was his. I am not sure that he and his new boyfriend are equally yolked either. Although Lola isn't his, Jamal will probably want kids one day. New boyfriend doesn't seem like he would. Too bad cause they are so pretty and sexy together.

Vernon is has a drug problem. I always wondered about the to which he is shown randomly talking to in the park. I just assumed a friend but now I believe that is his sponsor.

I am not mad at Lucious for getting rid of Camilla. Am I to believe that she was genuine in her feelings for Hakeem? Spare me. I will never believe it! Never!

• Webmaster

Where's all the discussion, people? Last week we had like 10 pages by this point, lol. Jamal with hair? OMG, bad hair department day. Andre and Jennifer Hudson. Hello!!!

"Pray with me!" never was hotter. Those prayers consisted of eye fucks. LMFAO!

Who cares about Camilla, Hakeem? Cougar lady can just be gone.

Raven looking like a hot mess. Yikes!

See now, I don't even think Lucious was lyin'. That baby is definitely his.