Empire: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Webmaster

I'm actually fine with not seeing things. Unlike some daytime writers, all that happened had a precursor to the reveal. The daytime soaps pull crap out of their hat and expect you to follow along as if you don't have a brain.

How do ya'll get good quality screen grabs so quick WITH gif anime? Damn!

• Members

Exactly.

I also felt like I missed an episode. It was such a jarring start to the episode. I'm loving the episode but I still feel like I missed a ton. Is what it is I guess.

And did I miss Porsha actually working "for" Anika but really still on Cookie's side?

• Members

so Jamal hasnt called Dora once since he came out? I guess he never really cared about him

yes. I think we should have seen them conspiring together and I also think we should have seen Porsha feeding her info. I couldnt get into this rally mode at Empire bc we never felt that there was any trouble

No as they never showed it but we are too assume that happened as they said its what's happened. This reminded me of RC's writing on GH. Dont tell me. Show me

Edited by Cheap21