• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My wish list for the next couple of epis

1. Kitty's face cracked. She's a smug one.

2. Michael to scoot on. I didn't feel bad for him at all mainly because he seems to be gold digger. He has nothing going for himself but being pretty. Meh. I must agree with Kitty. I want Jamal to have someone who has their own. However, a few seasons from now when Jamal is a big star and Michael has his own show on the food network and restaurant in every major city, they can rekindle. Jamal can chase him and he runs unto the arms of his very fine and famous boyfriend that intimidates Jamal.

3. Portia to prove her loyalty to Cookie.

• Members

Do Taraji and Terrence have it in their deals to have short seasons like Viola on HTGAWM? I think it'd be best if Empire had shorter seasons to keep the show's quality. Maybe next season they could have 16 episodes like The Walking Dead. 8 in the fall and 8 in the spring. This doesn't seem like a show that needs to have random weeks off. I like the seasons to be succinct and to the point.

• Members

They need to cap it at 12 or 15, IMO, like HTGAWM (which is vastly inferior, but thankfully has accelerated its plot a bit after the break - Viola Davis is the powerhouse keeping that afloat). Take the midseason break like that show or TWD and I'd be fine.

Now it's time for the First Look at next week. SPOILERS, obviously, and that's the last time I'm sayin' it because you people are not 8 years old.

Four: Vernon, surprisingly, told him to watch his mouth when they got the news about Bunkie.

• Members

The whole idea that Cookie got that guy killed really made me uncomfortable. If there's going to be no fallout for it, there was no point in having that brief, cutaway scene at all.

I liked the song Jamal did for Sway, and I honestly think his style/voice is more suited for R&B than hip hop. That "dolla dolla bills y'all" song is annoying as hell, and I really wasn't crazy about No Apologies.

I'll just keep saying that Hakeem is not cute, but damn his body is on point, and I love his voice.

Raven's character looks like she'll be a Sammy Jo.

• Members

Hakeem is a train wreck. He is annoying. Spiteful. Bratty and dead wrong. Yet, he amuses me. I have no idea why but everytime he goes, "WHAT!" it just makes me laugh. I know some kids who have turned out like that despite the good intentions of their parents.

Lucious and Cookie? Um...no....please not yet!!! LOL