Empire: Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm torn between wanting someone (OK, Cookie) to smack that smile off Boo Boo Kitty's face and thinking that it's sweet she seems so happy. It's all going to come down to how smug she comes across in the next episode. I do feel a little more for her after that conversation she had with her mother.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can see the comparison but I don't think it's love Andre is fighting for. It's respect and approval, IMO. It's not like Luc is pouring affection over the other 2. We learned in eppy 4 that Andre protects his father and he's doing that now. He worships him much like JR did Joc. However, Joc respected Bobby so Joc didn't have a hold over him. JR, for all his ruthlessness, was always looking for Joc's approval and Luc will forever have a hold over Andre because he's always looking for Luc's approval.

Andre is the most ignored so when he snaps, it's going to be huge.

• Members

Did you know that Joseline from Love and Hip Hop ATL was originally cast as Cookie on Empire? She filmed several scenes before getting cut for being a bit too ratchet. She wouldnt follow the script and made up her own lines. She of course was replaced by Taraji and the rest is history. With that said, here is some gifs from her lost episodes

xxOOKmM.gif

hOT6sX4.gif

5Jp7usp.gif

gv0uAUV.gif

87xRMGq.gif

US0BZpM.gif

SxUBQ62.gif

b4yVVbZ.gif

xz84y8P.gif

JgUZVrq.gif

6x6i8hp.gif

Edited by Cheap21