Empire: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

In the beginning the show was moving fast then it kind of slow down. 1 minute Cookie crying about an office then the next minute she got 1.

I hope that Anika is poisoning Lucious & later on he finds out & put everything in Cookie name.

Edited by MoTheGreat

• Members

I don't know what people are expecting of this show. I think it's settling into it's groove now and I love it. This episode was just as good as the last one.

Cookie is the best thing to happen to network television in years. What a rich character, she does so much with so much and just enough with nothing at all. TPH is giving me everything. Cookie enters a scene and suddenly it's ignited, I've never experienced that with another show, where one character can utterly change the dynamic of scene so quickly.

• Members

This show has always had substance to go with the style. The lack thereof is what turned me off of HTGAWM so fast and why I don't watch most network primetime anymore. Empire may be a big ridiculous soap, but it has a lot of grit and heart and character and has from the start. It makes people uncomfortable in how it presents it, and because it doesn't apologize for doing it this way.

• Members

The scene where Boo Boo Kitty found out Lucious had ALS and saw that he couldn't shave himself so she did it was so sweet to me.

Cookie and Lucious' banter is just so :wub:

LOL I thought Naomi was going to dunk her head in the bath water when Rihanna came in but I'm sure she was like "I'm too old to be ducking and dodging another b-tch!"

I won't even entertain the other posts about my huzzzzzband.

tumblr_n54onvkUPy1seznd4o10_r1_250.gif

• Members

Verbally I meant regarding the way he tells Andre he's useless if he can't fix whatever issue is facing him.

And PHAEDRA is bout to divorce her husband so I wouldn't be so quick to use that particular gif boo! Andre and I spread visited and spoke with the pastor. Nene will be officiating the ceremony in 3 months time....;)