DAYS: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I havent' watched today's yet but I did enjoy yesterdays. The Nick murder has me intrigued. I've never been a big Sami/EJ fan so I'm glad it seems like EJ is hiding something (is he? Is that something the audience already knows?) I don't like the new Will at all but still love Sonny. The teens seemed alright, I don't care much for Paige yet but I liked Bev and Rory. I already hate Teresa, but that may be more due to the fact that I cannot stand Jen Lilley. As always, love Nicole. Still hate Daniel as much as I did around 2010/2011.

Are Maggie and Victor still together? (It's really been a while since I watched).

• Members

JJ is sexy but he's been horribly misused, and hasn't been put in a viable romance. He was first paired with Teresa, which was awkward and gross, and he's now extremely boring with Paige and Bev seeking his attention. JJ needs a real woman like Kate. She loves 'em young and her history with Hortons would make a good story. I just hate JJ was declawed so he can join Jenn & Abby in propping Dr. Pubes.

And Brady became a drunken, druggie mess after the Kristen (Dimera) romance/debacle. Or I think he was a little time before because he was still grieving over Madison (Sarah Brown), who was killed in that explosion.

• Members

Cheap you're killing me!!

Thanks Brandon. You're right this teen scene does seem boring but I see some potential in Bev and Rory.

I really like Kate Mansi already. How do y'all feel? Is her Abby as good as Ashley Benson's was?

Archived