May 10, 201412 yr Member Yup, they pick some great flashbacks lately. I'd rather watch them than Snortoria and her problems.
May 10, 201412 yr Member Either Avery's cameraman is a stalker, or he's following "the path" w/ Ian Ward. something is up w/ that dude.
May 11, 201412 yr Member Everytime I see Avery, the bitch is cooking. Does anyone care? I still cant get over Summer as Jack's daughter I see Edward Burton is here in Genoa City. Havent seen his ass in a long time. Why is Kelly BFFs with CKLily?
May 11, 201412 yr Member Still waiting for someone to tamper with Avery's recipes and someone gets poisoned Edited May 11, 201412 yr by cassadine1991
May 11, 201412 yr Member Everytime I see Avery, the bitch is cooking. Does anyone care? I still cant get over Summer as Jack's daughter I see Edward Burton is here in Genoa City. Havent seen his ass in a long time. Why is Kelly BFFs with CKLily? I know I don't. Boring!
May 11, 201412 yr Member Everytime I see Avery, the bitch is cooking. Does anyone care?I still cant get over Summer as Jack's daughterI see Edward Burton is here in Genoa City. Havent seen his ass in a long time.Why is Kelly BFFs with CKLily? Lily and Kelly became friends while planning a gala for Delia's charity. Lily stood by her when it was revealed she slept with Billy, too.
May 11, 201412 yr Member I'm a sucker for flashbacks. Case and Morrow have aged quite well. They really have. That hair on Morrow-LOL! Either Avery's cameraman is a stalker, or he's following "the path" w/ Ian Ward. something is up w/ that dude. I agree. Isn't he the one who suggested putting the flowers in that shot when they were filming?
May 12, 201412 yr Member Isn't he the one who suggested putting the flowers in that shot when they were filming? Ah, he's no stalker. He's just someone trained by John Conboy and Ed Scott.
May 16, 201412 yr Member Take a seat, Lily. Your father is a grown ass man. Stick to your pitiful marriage to combover Cane!
May 16, 201412 yr Member Ah, he's no stalker. He's just someone trained by John Conboy and Ed Scott. That made my day. Thank you!
May 16, 201412 yr Author Member I still cant get over Summer as Jack's daughter That's what it should have been from the very beginning. Ah, he's no stalker. He's just someone trained by John Conboy and Ed Scott. OMG, that was beautiful. You took me back to some wonderful times with just one sentence.
May 16, 201412 yr Member I've really enjoyed this week. I was never a huge Nikki fan, but I liked seeing both Paul and Jack being protective and concerned for her. And I'm really hopeful that Paul will eventually turn out to be Dylan's dad. I think the resemblence is remarkable. The Chloe crap is sickening, but soapy. I can't believe I'm saying this again/still, but I'm really rooting for Sharon to find out what her secret is. I wonder if after all the "heroic" measures she's taken to uncover it, she will actually tell the truth when she finds out. I also thought her therapist knew the secret. I couldn't believe she allowed Nick to be in the room while Sharon was under hypnosis.
May 16, 201412 yr Member I'm waiting for that conversation between Chloe and Sharon where Sharon talks about the bizarre resemblance between this Mariah character & Cassie but how she's nothing like her daughter and Chloe would respond that if someone who looked just like Delia walked in that door at this moment, she wouldn't care what the girl had done, she'd just want to be in her life. Of course, Sharon is already thinking the same thing. Make it happen, writers! And looks like the beginning of heightened angst between Hilary & Devon today.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.