German kid freaking out at his computer

MarlandRulez

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can you just imagine what he'll be like when he gets older?

His girlfriend breaks up with him, and he whacks her across the head with a 2 x 4.

His boss fires him, and he stabs him in the face.

His child backtalks him, he blows his head off with a shotgun.

He'll be on the America's Most Wanted before it's all said and done, just you watch.

• Members

It's german... i'm taking a German class right now, and i didn't recognize most of what he said, but i picked up a few words... he kept saying Spiele in the middle .... which means to play, and he was saying it in imperative form... in other words, a command; anyhoo... who hasn't wanted to do that to their computer a time or two? And where was the kid's mother? Wo ist seine mutter? (German for where is his mother)

• Members

My grandmother was from Germany and even though she didn't speak German anymore when she came to America, she never lost her accent and when she got angry, you had to watch out! You've never seen anything until you've seen a German lose their temper in person. You'll be wondering where the nearest exorcist is.

• Members

What a freakin' retard.....lol But we don't really know guys...I mean his whole family could be getting gunned down on that screen and he could be screaming because he's helpless and can't save him. Seriously, we don't know. But that still doesn't mean he can't benefit from a visit to the loony-bin. Lock him up and throw away the key!

• Members

Oh my gosh. Shut the [!@#$%^&*] up kid. That was driving me insane just watching it. He is probably bi-polar or something because I've never seen anyone react that way because of their [!@#$%^&*] computer. Wow.

I hope he busted his keyboard and his momma refused to buy him a new one.

Archived