GH: Casting call (yes, another one)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The one thing I did like with Anne Sweeney is that she told ABC Daytime no new characters unless they had written long tem story for them and could show it to her

There is something rto say about letting Ron & Frank create but this is too much. Time to step in Vicki

• Members

Taylor Miller was my very first soap girlcrush and nothing would make me happier than to see her back on my screen but no. Don't damn that lovely woman to the fate of trying to breathe life into one of RC ciphers. Certainly not just so she can play speed bump to Silas and Sam.

I may lose my Michael Easton fan credentials for saying this but I don't see these two being a...good match. I'll just leave it at that. BTW, Taylor Miller is 61. Yes. Sixty-freaking-one. ME is 47.

taylormiller99.jpg

• Members

Now that's a casting choice I am all for. I liked her as Lily on ATWT and from what I've seen of her on LOVING was good. Plus, Noelle is gorgeous and "delicate" looking.

Michelle Stafford, on the other hand, looks hard as a rock. If they cast her then I'm gonna be side eyeing the hell out of FV/RC because clearly they won't know what the word means....

Archived