Y&R: The New Adam

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He thought there was a chance which is why he kept a low profile for so long. They were probably in talks the same way they were in talks with Rowell a year or so ago and it didn't happwn just like she didn't. Sony and CBS top brass werent having it NO MATTER WHAT.

So now, HE'S BAAACK, on twitter that is. Expect him to spew much BS.

• Members

Would he really have the raw never to lie about this when there are so many people who could call him out? Why even dredge it all up again? I actually agree with you that he's lying because he stayed silent so long. Yet it makes no sense at all that he would lie at this late date either. I do not get it.

• Members

Yeah, because NO woman ever lied about being harassed - especially those who are generally at risk of being fired for being incompetent. I hope most of you never get selected for jury duty - lord help an innocent defendant when so many of you are willing to believe rumors that have never been proven. He may have done something, but I've yet to see something documented.

• Members

We aren't in a court of law. We are not on a jury and we are not obligated to believe MM. Do you only believe things in your daily life if they are proven to you beyond a reasonable doubt? That's the standard in a criminal case, not on a soap board. Hell, not even in a civil case, so please, keep it real.

• Members

My feeling on this is if they investigated and didn't find cause to fire him, then they would have rehired him by now. They clearly think he's an important and necessary character (gag). The way he's putting it doesn't ring true to me. It doesn't make sense to me that they'd contact him and come very close to re-hiring him and then drop the deal at the last second. IMO, in order for them to have even made that first contact with him, the network would have already cleared him. And I don't think they would have made that contact at all if they weren't 100% ready to hire him, and in that case I'm certain he would have accepted the role. The only reason I could think of that would kill the deal once contact had been made would be money, but I can't believe he would be that crazy to try to negotiate for more after everything that happened.

My thinking is that Muhney is trying to reverse-engineer his comeback by dropping this fake info. The attention that he got for being fired has died down and the role is ready to be recast. This is a way of getting his fans all riled up again. It's also a way to gauge public response. If the neutral fans act like it wouldn't be a big deal if he's brought back, he can leverage that, if not to get back on Y&R, then to pave the road to GH. It would show that the fandom is over it.

• Members

Lets say YR wanted to rehire MM but he wanted too much money so the deal fell thru. These days at YR even if he did what was said he did, I wouldnt be shocked if YR/CBS tried to get him back. Unfortunately its all about what will get ratings up

I could see after all this MM could see that he was worth more money but YR wouldnt do it. So deals off.

Archived