Olivia-Scott-Lucy-Kevin-Bobbi

Mac-Felicia

Ava-Sonny-Carly-New male lead

Woodcock-Maxie-NuMichael-Serena Baldwin

Cristina Collins-TJ-NuMolly

Dante-Lulu

Monica as COS

Piph more than once every three months

NEW WRITERS THAT RESPECT THEIR VIEWERS AS WELL AS THEIR HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh my lordy Jesus today ....

Seriously. WE GET IT. If you don't like the bitching and won't contribute to the conversation here, why do you insist on trolling and posting the same thing over and over again? So take your own advice and stop reading these posts. If you like GH the way it is, fine, you like it. You can present the facts all you want but I think we're all able to read the ratings thread. Thanks for the update, like always. It's like you just want a reaction and know you'll get one.

Happy Easter, everyone!

Doesn't mean the show doesn't still suck :)

• Members
I feel u are trolling the boards by repeating the same GH complaints and If u are not with the GH hate brigade u get blasted. I am stating that I think GH isn't perfect but it's steady as a rock. I have pointed out the examples. This has to be one of the strongest Aprils for GH when spring break and the weather is in gorgeous bloom.

• Members
Really? According to you, TIIC are doing EVERYTHING right while the show sucks balls and isn't even recognizable.

Even GL at its godawful worst was better than this drivel. But dumb people are tuning in, so it's all good?

No! It's NOT good. It's freakin' terrible!

And learn how to spell the word "you."

• Members

If you would ever say anything that was remotely factual, I might believe you're just one of those people that has the mindset that will allow them to enjoy this mess. But since you are the master of the absurd I just can't take you seriously.

• Members

Oh god GL at its worst was Blair witch project gone bad. GH looks like a lush primetime soap compared to that drivel. That was pure crap on a stick and cancelled. GH was supposed to die in 2012 and Paul Lee the big boss at Abc has said it will last for years and years if he has anything to say about it. I don't love everything about the show. I thought Carly anything sucks I despise Laura wrights shrew harpy acting. There I said something negative lol.

• Members

Happy Easter all!

This show needs to drop their dead weight starting from the top down. Eighty percent of their characters they've created suck! Their writing[and I use that term loosely] for the characters already on the show is stilted, and they backburner everyone they didn't create for weeks at a time. Characters don't act like themselves, and all they do is prop their favorites to the detriment of everything else. We have a drinking game, a shot for every time they use the phrase "Justice For". I've been a fan since I was eight years old, hospitalized and out of school with pneumonia three years in a row. I wasn't a big fan of the holy trinity Guza years with the repeating stories year after year. Ididn't like the genocide of the Quartermaines, Tony Jones, Georgie, etc., but I am still a fan. The show needs someone to rein these clowns in and write interesting stories for fans like me that miss the enjoyment of our show. I hate having bad things to say about this show, and I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. I'll keep watching, criticizing and occasionally praising the show, but I'd enjoy it more with the right people in charge.

End of Ranting

Again Happy Easter to all!

Archived