Y&R: Fairman interview with Mishael Morgan and Kristoff St John

• Members
I also think he is joking but I do believe they will be paired. Has anyone ever said they would be together in an interview in this manner and they weren't. It's possible, they both could just be talking but why would Fairman asks those questions if there wasn't the plan to pair them? If Hilary were being paired with Devon with him back to Leslie, I think the questions would have been about that.

I doubt Ezzy is Devon's end game too but that doesn't mean Hilary will be. And Devon is the guy who hss never had an onscreen romance so being with Ezzy falls right in line with that. All happening off screen.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't read all the interviews that have ever been given. It's not so different than the buzz about Hill and Jack at this point. Are you saying MF knows about upcoming SLs? I still want Roxie and Devon to be reunited. Not sure who I would like to see Hillary paired with.

• Members

I disagree about it being like the buzz about Hilary and Jack. Those two didn't do an interview together talking about their upcoming pairing.

Well, I think you already know my opinion on Roxy. I am glad she is gone. Unless they are going to either recast Roxy as a contract role or put TA on contract and write for her, that pairing is insulting to me. I understand people who hate the character of Devon and who want him on as less as possible pushing for Roxy. But I fail to see why anyone who cares about his character would want TA back.

• Members

I noticed that KSJ did not mention Sofia (JPM) in his interview, even though Neil married her and has a kid. Interesting. KSJ has always come across as cold onscreen and that pairing was so uncomfortable of so many front. It was clear he did not like being paired with a BBW. I liked that Sofia character as a business woman - I thought her scenes with SN were quite good. KSJ is on the mark that his character really was brought up by Dru and VR skills.

BTW - Does anyone know if Neil is the longest running AA character on daytime? He's been on for 23 years.

• Members

He didn't mention Tyra or Harmony (played by THE Debbi Morgan) so I don't see that as a slight at all. KSJ seems to always bring his A game no matter the story or who he is paired with so I can't say he didn't like the pairing with Sophia.

It might be Abe Carver on Days.

• Members

I forget about Abe, but weren't there periods where he was off or bumped to recurring? I don't ever recall KSJ being anything but contract throughout his run. As far as Tyra or Harmony, Neil didn't marry and have a kid with them, that's why I thought it was odd. Anyway, despite my feelings about his acting, I have to say I admire KSJ for hanging in there no matter how lame his stories/character are, regime changes, etc., he just keeps plugging through and that says a lot about the man.

• Members

Sorry but no. :P Hillary had chemistry with Jack the first second she got into his orbit, which is why it should be Jack instead of Neil. Neil is a freaking bore and is basically wallpaper. He's just there. And with Jack, the story would at least be well-written and not half-assed, which is what they do with all Neil's stories. And it'd be somewhat a nod to Jack's history. I'd prefer Jack/Devon/Hillary.

• Members

I understand. LOL.

KSJ is a fool to think Hilary has a better chance at being popular and catching on with the audience than any of Neil's other pairings. The writers have ruined him and many viewers are just tired of it all. No pairing of his has much of a chance to work and it not because people are pining for Dru.

Archived