The "I Miss Jan Spears" Club

psychofan

• Members

I actually consider myself to be one of the biggest Jan Spears fans alive! (http://www.freewebs.com/jan_spears). I believe that her character was just brilliant. Her hilarious quotes, her brilliant schemes, and the overall beauty of her portrayers-- Heather Lauren Olson (1999-2004) and Heather Lindell (2004-2005). I only hope that Jan will wake up from her coma soon!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Heather Lindell's honest portrayal of the character. One minute, she's having a very genuine, sincere moment as Jan is pouring her heart out about why she is the way she is. The next minute, she's talking to her little doll about ways to dispose of Mimi. I remember the montage they had at the end of one of the episodes, and in that montage we saw Jan walking around the cage she had just built with Nicole's help, and she was just stroking the metal bars with love... soo psycho, I loved it! LoL Nicole was looking at her like, "Girl's taken up permanent residence in Nutsville!" OMG, and when Jan was blackmailing Mimi over the abortion, she decided to torture her by imitating rocking a baby in her arms, then dropping it on the floor and squashing it with her foot, LMAO!! That is so effing twisted! I loved it.

Reilly's Jan rocked. Even with the awful Heather Lauren Olsen in the role, I loved her under Reilly. Remember when she got into Shawn's bed, stripped naked and waited for him to come home and hop in? Unfortunately for her, Marlena came in and started stabbing her, thinking that it was Shawn in the bed, leaving her a bloody mess. Then she ran over to the Kiriakis mansion and snuck into Nicole's bedroom, still covered in blood, and informed her that she knew the combination to Victor's safe but couldn't remember the number. Nicole, pissed off, slaps her across the face and shouts, "Think, you drunken !@#$%^&*], THINK!!" Ohhh it was great, LoL

Bring her back. Heather Lindell rocked!

• Members

I floved Heather Lindell's Jan! She was so awesome, so twisted...and I LOVED her disguises, like the Carmen Jandiego outfit she wore when she wanted to go and shoot Belle (oh, if only you had suceeded, Jan!) and the cheerleader outfit. And, of course, there was her hot and heavy love affair with her Kewpie doll...sigh...it's amazing what she did with the role. I HATED HLO's take on the character, but HL just made her shine.

I really hope HL turns up on another soap (if not DOOL) soon.

• Members

I would love for Jan to come back (only played by Heather Lindell though), when Belle and Shawn get back together...it would be great for Jan to try to break them up again, maybe even using Mimi to do her dirty work..

I would love for Jan to wake up from the coma, faking being a good girl..but still be the scheming psycho !@#$%^&*] we love...

• Members

Heather Lindell was phenominal! I hated Jan when played by the whiny HLO, but when Heather Lindell began playing her I couldnt get enough of her. Some days she was the ONLY thing keeping me entertained with DAYS. I doubt it will happen, but I definitely want Jan to wake up and cause some more psycho drama, she is just so good at it. Although her character needs to be redeemed somehow for her to stay for a long period of time.

Archived