GH: Maurice Benard Tweet Contract Status

• Members

This story could very well be Sonny's swan song. Crappy don't care about Mo or Sonny, so they may make him an offer he will have to refuse. I totally see Sonny betraying Morgan with Ava and possibly marrying her, making him look like the gum under scum's shoes! The audience will not be kind. Depending on negotiations, this could be it for Sonny, and I wouldn't bat an eyelash!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Add my name to the list of those who wish this is Sonny's swan song. I'm not saying GH will improve all that much with him (and MB) gone, but, my God, it's way past time for this man to go and STAY gone.

• Members

Well, look at what they are doing with Jillian. Making him non intimidating (not that he ever was) and setting poor Jillian up for a crime he didn't commit. I can easily see Jillian stepping into Sonny's role as the rootable gangster who wuvs his children.

• Members

But the offset to that is thirsty Alexis fans desperate for her to have someone, so he would do just fine. Some folks don't care [how ridiculous the back story is or that THIS Jillian could pass for Alexis' younger brother and could not have knocked her up when she was 16 as he was about 3 at the time] as long as that uptight hypocrite bitch gets some action and airtime.

• Members

I don't think it's about replacing Sonny, but this mess is old and tired, and I don't wish to see it excused by mental illness because that had nothing to do with Sonny shooting yet another unarmed man point blank. He's a dangerous gangster or he's a little punk with plenty of excuses. I'm going with the latter.

Archived