B&B: Brad Bell tv guide interview

• Members

Katie and Ridge will make love on March 18th.

Brooke being number 2, and also losing out to Katie is a foreign concept to her, she turns to the bottle.

Bell says Ally isn't crazy, just complicated, Taylor is now back in the picture, and Taylor's name is one Ally doesn't speak. When she sees Taylor there'll be fireworks.

We also find out Ally's bedroom is a floor to ceiling shrine to Hope

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

C'mon, Brad. How can you say Ally isn't cray and then reveal she has a shrine to Hope? And who in the world builds a shrine to Hope [!@#$%^&*] Logan anyway? That's insulting to all other crazy, stalker-ish shrine-builders.

• Members

Complicated? Child please. If anyone has a shrine of someone in their room then they are more than complicated. Aly is cray cray. Just say/admit it, Brad. But I am glad that she might channel her anger towards Taylor. Hopefully, this is a story that pans into something big and hits all the possible and logical beats.

Brooke turning to the bottle … Boo. No one cares. She'll just settle for that until Bill swoops in and plow her fields, thus weening her off the bottle.

• Members

Which should happen right about...oh, now.

For once, I'd like for Brooke to do something REALLY shocking, get pissed drunk and take Pam to bed. If that won't cause Stephanie to send thunderbolts from Heaven...!

• Members

Oh you know Bell has a short attention span so this will likely last an arc but I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Id love to see her go head to head with Quinn over Wyatt and FC. Maybe she'll try to push them out of the company and Quinn fights back

• Members

Honestly, I don't need Ally to become a psycho in order to prop up that witless Hyatt pairing.

I am intrigued by what Ally is going to do, though. Hopefully, whip Wyatt's ass for over-enunciation.

Archived