GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Members

The makeup folks just don't like Becky, do they?

She looks like a clown in that picture above.

ETA: Just turned the eppy on, and Bex does not look any better moving than she does in that photo. Her makeup is all wrong!

Gonna get back to this crap later [The Queen has taken the court]. Just like everthing else, this reveal is just boring. It's not packing the punch, and it doesn't have the level of acting needed to compensate.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I just loved the [!@#$%^&*] out of today's episode. Britt has been getting everything she wants without telling the truth until today. I think this is why we all watch soap operas....well, that and the bon bons!

• Members

@Matthewson

You lose any credibility when you claim one actress is mediocre and then cite JZ as an acting gem.

I think she has/had charisma but she is a weak actress at best.

So i take your view of KT for pretty much what it is: a personal opinion.

• Members

Why can't people agree to disagree? This is a SOAP OPERA FORUM, ughhhh. We don't even know each other. And that's what posts are... opinions.

Anyway, I think Zeman's had way too much work done and I often have visceral reactions to her face but I enjoy her as an actress. And yes, some of it's nostalgia. And I did say that while KT still isn't very good, she has improved. She doesn't have as many acting tics as she used to. I have also said, many times, that I do not consider myself to be an objective person. Never said I wasn't biased.

I'm enjoying this lovely night with a clear mind and open eyes. Do the same. I appreciate your point of view smile.png

• Members

Can I just say for the record that I don't think Veronica's fan-gurly attempts at HW'ing offer any actor any favors, and that even Dame Angela Lansbury would end up looking as bad as Charity Rahmer with those scripts and Francesca's haphazard production style?

Archived