GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Members

I don't mind children having a regular presence - I like seeing the whole family, I like them having little subplots. I much prefer their being active to them only being trotted out for holidays. What I mind is when the subplots become overexposed and the kids obnoxious, which Spencer and Emma currently are to me. Spencer can be very funny but it's too much at the moment. It'd go a long way for me if they showed that he does defer to at least one adult, like Grandma Lesley.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No. Way. It's bad enough "Abby Ewing" was suckered into doing this show. If I see one Muppet or "Sesame Street" character pop up on this [!@#$%^&*]-storm of a show, my childhood's going to cut a bitch.

• Members

Eff these kids. This is HORRIBLE and the performances from all three involved hardly sell this pedo triangle BS.

Double-eff Tracy doing what Laura should be doing right now. I don't care HOW TPTB try to sugarcoat that not-entertaining-since-1989 or so bitch Tracy, she should be NOWHERE near Lulu's subplot.

• Members

Tracy has always been more a mother to Lulu than Laura ever was and thats what happent on screen. It sucks that previous regimes didnt try to make Laura more relevent in Lulus life but Laura spent most of lulu's life in a comatose state leaving Tracy who started as a stepmonster but eventually grew quite fond of lulu as her primarily mother figure.

Tracy was there when lulu got an abortion and that played into their scenes on friday. Even if Laura was available at the moment i wouldnt feel the same impact.

I love the bond btween Tracy and Lulu so i enjoyed it very much.

I had a bigger issue with Tracy and Lucas acting like she wasnt a huge pain in the ass to him when he came out. Wish the show at least adressed that Tracy was awful to him years ago instead of swipping it under the rug. I likied the chemistry between Ryc and JE but it irritated me

• Members

Obviously, Roger Howarth is on.

Kristina was miscast twice and they combined that with her being a poorly thought out character. Why would anyone want to see her again so soon after her reality show escapades? She can come back in a few years being a blank slate and they can try again.

• Members

^I liked Lexi too. But, I didn't like the recast at all. (The one that came back with Trey)

Yesterday's episode wasn't as bad as usual. But, IMO. It was still crap. The only thing I liked was the twist at the end. I knew it was coming. But, it was well played and acted. So, it impressed me. Loved it when Alexis walked in on Ric talking to someone. Thought she was about to bust him and Julian...and Ric was with Cam. LMAO! Total fake out for her.

Archived