GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Members

I'm not even sure what to say about today's show.

Who wrote the script? They should be fired. I couldn't believe the nonsense coming out of Morgan's mouth today. "Luke is basically my great uncle." How is it basically? He IS your great uncle. Then 30 seconds later they had him and Kaka spewing the crap about how Michael and Luke are going to be related because Luke is marrying Tracy. They're already related, you dumb f-ck writers! By blood! And then Morgan calling Luke "Mr. Spencer." I get that Morgan and Luke don't have a relationship, but still. WTF.

And Donna Mills is Mama Reeves-Clay! I totally care about Nina and Silas now. SAID NO ONE.

LMAO at Nathan saying, "Police detectives are encouraged not to show much emotion." That explains SO MUCH about why Paevey is such a block of wood. I cracked up at that line. KeMo came off as high energy opposite him which is just sad. So obvious that they have him prancing around in various states of undress to distract us from his terrible acting. He's even doing his bizarre looking off to the side thing in the preview for Monday. Poor Donna Mills. (He looked hot today though.)

I hate Patrick's goose tattoo.

It was nice to see Kevin on and not with Franco for once though. And I'm looking forward to (presumably) TJ's mom, though I'm sure the writing for her will be terrible.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh stop all you drama queens; you're watching everyday. It's a fabulously produced campy hour. Donna Mills and her lips, Nathan's navel (the sexiest thing since Jeff Stryker's whohoo). Ava over AJ so Edge of Night. Luke the rapist is a fabulous turn; he is a sleazy rapist....That was a Friday episode! Submit for Emmy.

• Members

Thank you for getting my reference, Abby in her pink terry robe. Donna looks sensational. Too bad she's being wasted on a handful of sh!t characters. Like I said a few weeks ago, I can tune out the storyline and just focus on gorgeous once upon a lookin' for Donna on my TV again.

Jane was also on Knots, remind me, was she a potential spoiler for Gary and Val or Sid and Karen, I forget.

• Members

Its half and half for me. Scott sickles and suzann flynn are awful writers and fridays show is a shining example of how bad they suck.

Then you have elizabeth page and kate hall who usually do the best out of the lemons hw Rc and breakdown writers pass to them.

I dont know why the pick who they pick for each show but I know I end up enjoying a EP or a KH-written show a whole lot more.

Archived