GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Parry Shen and all, I'm lukewarm on Brad, but unless Brad's !@#$%^&*] is stuffed with genuine Dominique Ansel pastries I am not seeing why Lucas is so thirsty for this average dude.

• Members

They could be versatile! LOL, really though, Brad must have one hell of a magical hole then. Either that or he gives the world's greatest blowjobs. There's no other explanation for this!

I don't think we'll ever see Taylor (or her forehead) again and I'm not complaining.

• Members

I think he looks good. Much better than he did as an overly manicured twink. And he's a much, much better actor than he used to be.

To be honest I'd rather see a lot more of Lucas and Brad and maybe some other, more layered-from-the-outset gays, with Felix in a very, very limited role for the rest of 2014.

I also have to admit I find myself weakening on Ric and Alexis - their banter is a lot more light and less sexist than it used to be, it's pretty fun. They still have chemistry. If they could only get better day-to-day writers on staff to get Ric some actual therapy and sanity - not too much, since Ric is always refreshingly nuts and Alexis is only truly drawn to dangerous men like her beloved Stefan - you could possibly salvage that pairing.

Archived