GH: Ron Carlivati on writing Robin's exit

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IMO, GH might have been better off sending away Patrick and Emma with Robin, even if it meant losing JT along with KM. I mean, I question whether the majority of GH's audience will accept ANY scenario that involves Robin leaving behind her family willingly after being forced apart from them for so long.

• Members

I'm not sure if I should read this before or after eating dinner. I'm not sure I have the constitution to handle all the horseshit.

ETA: I was fine until I read the comment about how Robin should pick up Michael Muhney along the way. WHY DO I READ THE COMMENTS??! *headdesk*

• Members

The soap press aka Craptini Asslickers are really grating. I only read the last passage by that little man who narrowly escaped dwarfism and this is not the first time I've heard that poor Ron did the best with what he had. What a load of sh!t! I could totally understand if Kim's departure was unexpected, but they knew, going in, how much time they had. They would used Kim for ratings because Shippers will take what they can get, (rule #2, know your audience) and Scrubs fans didn't even think that "hey, Kim is only here for a short period of time. How is this going to work LT?". How bad Robin would look upon exit was of no concern to Craptini because they don't care about characters they didn't create but will not hesistate to use them to bring up the ratings. Ugh!

Khan, I don't think Craptini care about holding onto JT. To them, Brooklyn (Emma) is the keeper and JT/Patty is just a necessary evil. I would love nothing more than for the 3 of them to leave together. I have not found Patty interesting since about 2008!

• Members

You know when she left in 1998, i hated her. the storyline made her so preachy and that stupid short haircut they gave her. I was so happy she left. Now nothing she does affects me. I justy hope she comes back and walks in on Patrick showing Sabrina the kama sutra on Robin's sheets.

• Members

I'd like JT/Patrick more if he tried. His performances are even more lifeless than Easton, which is saying a lot. Not that I blame JT, since Cartini don't bother to write for Patrick.

If KMc didn't want to stay with the show too long, they shouldn't have brought her back at all. Another return that Cartini butchered beyond belief.

Hopefully the Michael Muhney mention was a joke.

It's painfully obvious they want Robin to look bad now. Carly bitching out Robin was something else, ugh!

• Members

RC can say what he wants but if this exit is the best that he, FV, and the network could come up with then they all need to be shot and killed because it's horrid. As someone suggested in an earlier thread, it would've been better for Robin to be sent off to go save a very much alive Georgie, who Faison, or some old villain of the Scorpio clan, was holding captive.

I personally would've preferred for Robin to have been sent off having suffered a breakdown from Post-partum depression from being held captive in that room all this time. Might not've been the best exit, but it would've been a HELL of a lot better than the one she is getting now.

• Members

Even better: Sabrina goes psycho (in record time) after finding Robin alive; Sabrina attempts to kill Robin, but Patrick ends up taking the bullet; Robin kills Sabrina; and Robin leaves town with Emma to grieve over her husband's untimely death.

Archived