Y&R Big Casting News (if true)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i think what someone said about Adam not being the real Adam might turn out to be true... when Chelsea and Victor were talking about how Adam/Victor shared similar upbringings, and Adam was dealing with being abandoned by his parents, Victor was like 'WTF? Adam wasn't abandoned by his parents, tho. I wanted him, but his mother (who loved him very much) wanted to raise him on a farm,' etc. I thought it was a very weird conversation.

• Members

Yeah, I agree with those who say 'What's the rush?!' No offense, but the Adam character sucked so much oxygen out of the GC landscape the last few years. Why can't Y&R use the time to shore up some of their other characters' storylines?

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that Y&R has been a lot more watchable since it became clear that MM was not long for Y&R but still...not every character is being utitlized well at this time. Wouldn't it be smarter to not rush to recast and focus on the characters who are on the show right now?

If there is a return to be made in terms of the son of a GC scion, I'd rather it be Keemo.

Archived