Y&R Big Casting News (if true)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, NBA, I rather liked BOTH actresses (Coppola and Christopher) as Lorna. Very different actresses, to be sure, with very different takes on the role, but I feel like each separately brought a lot of wonderful qualities to the table.

• Members

Khan, you're rare (and I love it) because most AW fans I've come across loathed RC as Lorna. I loved her because she was the only actress when I started watching that was occupying the role, and I loved her with Gabe. I'm still peeved Lorna didn't get her happy ending thanks to Grant and Cindy. B*tches. Lol. But I did fall equally in love with Alicia when Soapnet aired her stint on AW. Both actresses were good in the role.

• Members

I like RC in anything, but I do believe AC was better suited for the role. It wasn't an acting thing, but I think her chemistry worked better with everyone. RC is clearly the superior actress amongst the two, but Alicia was Felicia and Lucas' daughter.

Sigh... Talk of AW makes me sad, especially when I think about the rotgut that replaced it :(

• Members

IKR. AW was my heart (along with GL & ATWT). I just can't let them go. When these shows were good, no show stood any chance. All this AW talk makes me somewhat regret not cherishing the last four years of it's run because they were at least better than what's produced now. I'd rather watch cray cray Marlee locking Vicki in a cage than half the mess on soaps now.

• Members

Same. I think I've said before how I felt AW had an enormous amount of potential at the end. Not everything was perfect, of course, but I felt that the show had rallied and deserved another chance. I just wish PGP and NBC had felt the same way.

Archived