Ratings from the 80's

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Had some unexpected extra time to start finishing up the charts from the 1980-1984 time frame. The final sorting & cropping of mid-1982 to 1984 is in progress, which should not take long at all. At that point, the charts will be completed and ready for publishing. So look for the chart posts to resume this week! 

• Members

Thanks for everyone's patience! I know some of you have been waiting for this info for quite awhile. Today's sorting & cropping went very well today and looks like I will have through 1984 completed soon. Unless I have a really busy day, you should probably expect a chart to be posted each day now, so lots of ratings coming for 1981-1984!

For now, we pick up where we left off 3 weeks ago, with the week of 12/8/80.

FROM THE VAULT: WEEKLY DAYTIME NIELSEN RATINGS: WEEKS OF 12/8/80-12/12/80 & 12/15/80-12/19/80:

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
FROM THE VAULT: WEEKLY DAYTIME NIELSEN RATINGS (FAST NATIONALS): WEEK OF 12/22/80-12/26/80:

Please register in order to view this content

FROM THE VAULT: WEEKLY DAYTIME NIELSEN RATINGS: WEEKS OF 12/29/80-1/2/81 & 1/5/81-1/9/81:

• Members
MAJOR UPDATE ON DAYTIME RATINGS...

Another big update for Nielsen ratings fans...I can now confirm that all but 10 weeks (for the time being) will be available for November 1987-September 1989. This time frame bridges perfectly into when the weekly charts started being published in Soap Opera Weekly, which are already available online. There are also 3 weeks that will still be missing from October 1989-January 1990.

So, with this update, daytime fans will now have access to ALL weekly Nielsen data from July 1979-Present except for 14 weeks (1 from 1981, 7 from 1987, 5 from 1989, 1 from 1990).