Sharon Osbourne under fire for Leif Garrett homeless comments

alphanguy74

• Members

As well she should be! Julie had him on today, and he was a TOTAL gentleman, and in the face of that old harpie not even apologizing for telling the country he was living under a bridge! In the original clip from last week, Sharon made the comment "Leif Garrett is living under a bridge, and he's saving a place for you, Justin Bieber!", to which Sara started to say, I'm sure he's not actually living under a ... then Sharon shouts her down, and says emphatically "He is living under a BRIDGE". So today, when Leif asked where she got her information, she back pedaled and said that it was a figure of speech.. blah blah, and never really apologized for what she said. I think he should have told her to go f@ck herself and walked off, or better yet, I would have loved to have seen him punch her in the face. She wouldn't have liked it if people were saying things like that about her kids, she made something up out of thin air because she thought it was funny and clever, and didn't even have the guts to own up to it and apologize. The talk's facebook page is BOMBARDED with people disgusted at her behaviour, as well they should be. I just told them that they shouldn't expect any less of a woman who send her turds through the mail.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ana48_the-talk-leif-garrett-sets-record-straight-with-sharon-osbourne_tv

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is the Brady Bunch still on somewhere?? Seriously he still looks like s hit. All his wild partying with drugs...etc..etc...made his looks go to hell...I never thought he was attractive as a teen idol....and speaking Justin Beiber..another d ick who needs to stop this s hit...like one of the hosts said today..cant remember who it was....Bieber has it all...there are people out there with nothing..on the streets...some even wanting what he has and he doesnt see what he has....and I myself dont feel sorry for him either like Garrett...they had/have it all and squashed it all in drugs..etc..etc...

Archived