General Hospital’s Maura West Interview: The Making Of Ava Jerome!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Ava faked her death and gave her to Obrecht, who helped her recovery and gave her to Jerry. He's brainwashed her to bring her back to PC as a weapon against Sonny. She's going to be announced as the new mayor of PC as the May sweeps twist and her mission is to take down Sonny and pardon the criminals (Heather, Jerry, etc....)

• Members

Faith was only memorable because of her relationship with Courtney. I remenber her contempt for Courtney but very little else. As for stories, I remember when she stole Michael but that is only because the story was the return of AJ so it stood out. I don't think I can remember a single thing about her beyond those two things.

• Members

MW has always been a professional. I'm truly happy she found a better environment at GH. Honestly, I was stunned at how she was both miscast and then misused on Y&R. It was a real shame. It is funny to hear how she's "shy" in the bed scenes after playing Carly on ATWT and now Ava. It's still shocking that she is a mother of FIVE!

• Members
I was a fan of anyone that tried to take down Skipper! So I loved Faith! Hated how she was always getting beat up by Kung fu Carly (TB) back then. TB's Carly was the least threatening and intimidating Carly out of all actresses that portrayed the character yet her Carly won every single fight she ever had. RME

• Members

Claudia was fine until she got sonny-fied. She became an unraveling mess the moment she attached herself to the walking six incher (and im being kind)

Everythin (including her brain and her self esteem) flew off the window the second she wanted to make a life for herself with him.

She was far better off with ric and there was some potential with Naudia which of course Luza squandered.

I think ava has the edge over claudia by virtue of not debasing herself lying down with filth like claudia did.

Archived