Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Members

The fact that this happened 6 months ago and they continued to let him work there is reason enough. HHK should not have had to endure being molested by MM and then subjected to working with him for 6 more months. The reason why they kept him is because they know he has a big fan base..they only cared about money not HHK.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's entirely possible McDaniel could have sourced part of the story in the last week. But that's business as usual in Hollywood. If she sourced any of it it was because it was already out there from others, including Hunter King's name. She hasn't done anything out of order and she won't be touched or fired, nor should she be. Acting like this is some sort of OMGWTFBBQ gamechanging development is laughable - her marriage is no secret. And neither was this story, well before TMZ got hold of it. Trying to deflect onto McDaniel or CBS or Sony is a non-starter for anyone but fans who are desperate to fix on anything else - any angle that could potentially reestablish victimhood for Michael Muhney.

• Members

John, I don't know how to break this to you but this site is far from the only place on the Internet that had this story in the public eye before TMZ. Including all the names.

There will never be anything done to McDaniel, nor should there be, because McDaniel was not the original source weeks ago. Nothing is going to happen to anyone except Michael Muhney.

• Members

If you don't care to discuss what I said, why respond to my post???? IMO she and anyone else who allowed a predator to work around his victim should be fired as well.

And I'm discussing the article which said he was allowed to work there for 6 months.. I could care less about who leaked the story which is why I didn't comment on that part of the article. I commented on the part of the article that I felt was important.....and that was HHK being subjected to seeing her victimizer for 6 months after the incidents.

Archived