Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If they hadn't fired him, I think she would have. Now he's gone, I don't think she will. We had something similar happen like this at my store, we had a sweet, 19 year old girl who worked as a cashier, and the produce manager (who was in his mid 40's) came up to her and asked her if he could take naked pictures of her. She went to the general manager, and his ass was out it a damn hurry. He had made comments to some of the other women in the store, too. It amazes me that some men think they can get away with stuff like this.

• Members

http://highlighthollywood.com/2014/01/exclusive-highlight-hollywoods-cbs-sony-sources-outs-tmzs-source-in-the-young-and-the-restless-firing-scandal-and-wil-cbs-fire-her-next-2/

The source of the vicious story that hit TMZ on Friday night is CBS Daytime honcho Angelica McDaniel.

The Sony insider says, “She’s been protected for a while now, but this violation of a person’s privacy, and having made a scandal to protect her own job, for this CBS should fire Angelica McDaniel today. Everyone knows where the leak came from, and they are outraged. If she’s not fired, not only are actors and young actresses going to feel as though they are not safe to report alleged sexual harassment or assaults, but now they may fear being discarded and outed by CBS itself. This is unethical, and I am sure some heads will roll.”

• Members
Vindictive Muhney stan?

With all the BS that sexual predator spewed during that "exit interview" with the equally vindictive Nellie and the predator's insane stans demanding the 411 as if they have any right to it, CBS/Sony really had no other choice.

I only hope, going forward, they act to protect the only true victim of this ugliness, who is Hunter King.

• Members

What I got from the story by the insider was that this story was not to be leaked especially since it threw HHK under the bus & outed her as victim.

If they had a deal where this wasnt gonna be made public & it was leaked and by AM she should be fired

• Members

It's amazing how people suddenly want to talk about anything, anything else. Jeanne Cooper. Hunter King's career prospects. Angelica McDaniel. Angelica McDaniel's husband. The timing. The reason for the leak. Hunter King's status on the show. Sexual politics in show business. The shifting POV on horseplay in the workplace. Anything but Michael Muhney and the accusation which appears very much legit.

• Members

Fired why?

The relationship between Angie McD and her husband is not proof that she leaked the story. We got the story first 3 weeks ago from 2 people on this board. Logan, and many actors were aware. How can Angie be terminated? The Insider is not real. It's just a loser stan running out of options!

• Members

That is true

However if they had a deal hat this would not be made public & AM did leak it to TMZ and that can be proven Id fire her

Your supposed to protect the victim & HHK was thrown out there and basically every media source has ran this story

Archived