Y&R: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everyone looks nice in those pix. Whatever the event is, I look forward to it. A big ol party is needed. There's been far too much doom and gloom. I want some glam and fun. DG tweeted that

Onto Sharon, I don't blame her for what happened to Summer. She's suppose make sure working conditions are good, check a-hole photographers, etc. not be Summer's shadow. Summer's foolish butt gobbled 3 pills after being told to take only 1. Its her fault.

The Baldwins are so very irksome, especially Lauren. Paul is fresh out of effs to give and I can't blame him..This prison crap is so boring though. Can we just speed up to mob guys Womack and Carmine shooting at each other? Hurry it up JFP.

• Members

I feel like we are being teased. Yes we know Victor's company was the one selling those pills but will he really suffer because of it? I hope so but I won't hold my breath.

I used to love to hate Victor...lately just hate him. Kill him off already or make him pay for his evil doings.

• Members

I suspect that Victor will have to step down as CEO of NC because of the scandal or a lawsuit the same way that Jack did after the face cream law suit. But that is about all that should happen to Victor here. I don't want some excessive punishment for this infraction in an effort to try to make up for all the other things he got away with.

Victor shouldn't go to jail for these pills.

• Members

Oh he definitely shouldn't go to jail. (Although its possible he could for his part in Adam's "cover up") He should be forced to step down...but I just don't have faith in that happening. I don't want to get my hopes up.

I really want him to lose Chancellor Industries.

• Members
Victor hasn't played a part in Adam's cover up. That was all Adam. Victor hasn't moved, torched, or hidden any evidence. Him going to jail for suspecting Adam of killing Delia would also fall under excessive for a soap.

Him stepping down as CEO is more than feasible. But I don't see how he would lose a company he owns over this.

Archived