GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The crap with McBain is absolutely awful. There's really nothing to watch here. Everyone needs a past but not this damn badly. This reeks of "finding a purpose for a pet". Sam, McBain, Rafe and Det. Cement in the same scene - SPEAKING? Way too much to ask of an audience. HORRENDOUS! Nothing watchable here. Sam's reasoning for why McBain should not hire Diane? OMG! I can't believe I stopped ff these 2 to even listen to that.

Our Gang???!!! I swear The Mob is so ridiculous that it makes me cringe. How can anyone write something so horrible and be happy with it? Puke beats Jillian up and takes his lunch money and Jillian's response? Go rat Puke out to his girlfriend, Anna? WTF?! Then you have Ava pulling a gun on Jillian because he's actually acting like a mobster by threatening Morgan? Again, WTF?!

Awful show :(

• Members

Im just glad that ava is turning on jillian who has been awful to her. And the way i choose to see it (cuz if left to the writers' nothing would ever make sense) ava is re-living the past with morgan where someone who has some sort of control over her is forcing her to give up the person she loves or thinks she loves. This was the last straw. I think she felt something similar back then with silas.

Something to do with her unmentionned adoptive family maybe?

I freaking love AMor so im all for them to play it the us-against-the-world way.

But i agree that the whole Nina backstory is kind of convoluted. But i dont think its the worst i have ever seen on soaps. Steven lars' "shocking past" was way more horrible if i must say. Silas' past is some lame tool to provide.some sort of angst and will be forgotten as soon as its exposed.

In the meantime i will enjoy the way silas and natty mcwoody trade do-me sex eyes. Only thing beside hard liquor that can make me enjoy it.

And i assume the "big bad mob war" will reach its boiling point with jillian printing a lead story in his paper about sonny having cooties.

• Members

Ava's Backstory is so much more intriguing to me than Dr. Claymation's. I do like that MW and BC somehow make me believe in their feelings for each other, when it's really pretty far fetched, while lesser performers can't make me believe in their insta romances.

• Members

Thats becuz rc didnt plan this. It was a happy coincidence but the goal behind putting AMor together was to prop Mikiki as the only acceptable choice. It didnt work and AMor took a life of its own. They spent a lot of time together and had this oh-popular insta bond borne out of thin air but the relationship slowly develop from mind-binding sex to something deeper.

Archived