GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Members

Watching now

So did they close Connie's case? Ever since AJ was acquitted, I don't think Ive heard the PCPD talk about the investigation

Puke continues to like to Anna. She needs to drop his ass

Im sorry but Sam's logica was STUPID as f-ck. Silas shouldn't hire Diane Miller bc that would prove that he's guilty? WTF? Bitch, STFU. KM was slurring those words with no emotion, probably bc she realized how stupid the script was that they gave her

Nathan arresting Silas for what happened 20 years in NYC. Um, he's not an officer of the PCPD. Im sure there's some jurisdiction boundary that he's crossing. BTW, why the F would he have to move to PC and join the force to investigate this case? It happened in NYC! I don't think Ive heard of cops moving across the state just to investigate potential criminals. He couldn't come to town for a few weeks to interrogate Silas on this? I don't see what evidence he plans on finding here

So Im guessing Luke, Heather and Carly aren't expected to make an appearance for another month?

LMAO, I pretty much said the same thing today about KM

I think they are pretty much going to have Nathan be Anna's son. Either she gave birth to a son when she was presumed dead or they really will have him be her dead fetus with Duke. I hope not! If not this, then maybe a Cassadine. I definetly do not think he is just some random citizen

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived