GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Members

Other than Brad, when he was written as a heel, I can't say that he does. Felix is just as saintly as anyone at DAYS. So were Kyle and Fish in no time at all.

The only time gay men on his shows are written with flaws is when they exist solely as one-note plot points, like early Brad, or Nick on OLTL.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He might have but I dont recall. I just remember how Frank reacted to Mikey shirtless.

He might have but I dont recall. I just remember how Frank reacted to Mikey shirtless.

bwhahahaha..but he has too much clothes on...lol

• Members

Here's the clip of various actors in that season doing their love scene (so awful...and yet still better than most of the acting currently on GH). Valentini isn't shown so I guess his reaction must have been at another point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vNIFvpqmjQ

If any of you are Mikey Jerome fans, apparently he's on Youtube and he loves talking to the camera.

• Members

I took the Brad/Lucas stuff surprisingly well :lol:

LOVED that Lucy slept with Scott again, had that nice little monologue & Mac showed up and punched Scott.

OMG OMG OMG I would die if the Silas Clay that got that prescription was an evil twin :lol:

DEAD

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes.

• Members

Why should a gay character be fleshed out, semi-ruthless, flawed when the straight characters are not getting that type of story? What's so special about the gay characters that they would get better writing than the rest? GH currently have 3 gay characters who share in the schlock. What's the problem?

Bottom line, Brad, Lucas and Felix are no worse off than anyone else on this show!

GH is lacking period!

Archived