GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you're talking about this, I remember these scenes - he says he's already seen the article about Franco. The very random mention of Jax and Brenda (at 0:48) is a little too vague for me to say Sonny is doing anything other than speculating on Carly's motives here.

If there's something else, let me know.

• Members

I keep my speakers off at work. Sonny should be sitting down when Carly barges in and he tells her that he knows Jax and Brenda have gotten back together. There is a later eppy where someone asks Carly is she acting out because Brax are getting married. I will have to think long and hard about this one so that I can find it for you.

• Members

He tells her he's seen the article, which is about Franco, and then she keeps yammering, tells him to stop the wedding, and he says "if this is about Jax and Brenda getting back together, I'm clear out of it" - and then she tells him about Morgan and Kiki.

I always took that to be Sonny speculating, since IIRC Carly ran to him when Brenda and Jax showed up in town a few months prior. So I'm gonna need more than that to go on.

Archived