Y&R Question about hit and run (Delia)

• Members

I see that some of you guys were speculating that Kelly may be the real hit and run driver in Delia's death. Why are you thinking it was NOT Adam? His SUV had damage in the right place and Delia's scarf was wrapped underneath it. And he certainly thinks he did it. What am I missing? Thanks.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think originally they were setting it up so perhaps Kelly or Nikki had done it JUST IN CASE, but this Michael Muhney thing probably made them take the most logical way out. Honestly, since they're killing of a child they may as well go with a more straight-forward tale instead of making it too convoluted.

• Members
One of the main reasons I wasn't thinking of Adam as the Hit and Run driver is b/c it was just too obvious. In other words, I was assuming he was a red herring, and someone with no connections would be the driver. One of my strongest feelings was Kelly may have been driving the SUV that hit Delia. There's still a possibility, but now that MM is leaving the show, Adam may be the one arrested for it. But in the end they'll find the real person.

Considering Adam will eventually be recast, I just don't see the writers having him guilty of such a crime.

• Members

Kelly being the hit and run driver while sleeping with Billy? Looks like Altman pulled a MAB here...

Then again, the latest theory I read was that Billy killed Kelly's son by accident while he was in one of his drunken stupors and that Kelly is back for revenge. That sounds like a classic Passanante gem right there.

In any case, the story of Delia's death has been another unnecessary flop.

• Members

That would be some sick stuff, if they had Kelly INTENTIONALLY hunt down Delia so she could kill her for revenge and then bed Billy? That might actually surpass the Burning Fetus and AMC's lesbian-rape-so-she-can-have-child (#1 and got my to quit AMC after 20+ years) as my current most demented storylines.

• Members

At first I didn't think it Adam. As the previous poster stated. It was too obvious. The writers seemed to want their two lead guys getting all this airtime for the story but have no payoff to the viewers. Typical soap writing nowadays. But now that Muhney isleaving, Adam definitely hit her. Here's hoping the creative direction of the show never makes recasting Adam necessary.

Archived