SOD: Days' Wilson Switch (SON Article added)

John

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He is not hunky Massey but can't judge until he appears on screen and even then it takes a while to get use to a new person taking over a role. I remember just hating Heather Rattray as Lily when she first appeared at Lucinda's mansion during the Christmas episode but feel in love with her as Lily and felt awful when she left and Martha returned.

• Members

Heather opted not to renew her contract and ATWT asked Martha if she'd like to return.

Heather had the soft part of Lily that Martha Bryne played yet could be a total bitch/vixen with Babs and others which I loved.

And I loved Lily the business woman.....

• Members

It's funny, it seems like her time on ATWT was completely disregarded by fans and the press when Byrne came back, when she was very popular during her time on the show. I recall the soap press liking her very much back then.

It felt like history was rewitten by those who won (Byrne and her fans in this case). Yes Byrne is the most recognizable person to play the character, but Rattray was a very successful recast. I would have preferred she stayed...

Archived