Another Y&R actor out??

• Members

I feel foolish for not realizing this. I knew TPTB were trying to tie Dylan (almost wrote Dullan) to an established character/family in Nikki but I figured it was only because the character wasn't taking off on his own. I believe you're right, though. Adam, as Victor's other son, used to be Nick's nemesis now Dylan, as Nikki's other son is becoming Nick's nemesis. Or trying, I don't think the feud truly works, imo.

OT though,

That HuffPost interview struck me as paragraphs full of evasive answers, right from the very beginning. It seemed at though MM never fully answered any question directly, which is unusual for him. Usually he answers questions so bluntly to the point of being tactless. The interview was meandering. And that allusion to MW seemed to be an attempt to diminish whatever he did that resulted in his termination by inferring that someone else had done much worse and remained on the show. Although, what he is alleged to have done is equally if not more repulsive, actually getting physical with someone, making unwanted advances.

I am getting caught up with this thread and it is taking me more than a minute. TGIF!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think we will get some facts. When rumors were spreading about Maura West and EB, they squashed them pretty damn fast, didn't they? MM has always been very outspoken, if there is absolutely nothing to this he has no reason not to do same. In fact, he has every reason to issue a denial and slap down Twitter with self righteous furor as he loves to do.

I'm rooting for this to all be a bunch of bullshit. I believe that time will tell.

• Members

Had EB and MW not responded to the said rumors, I wouldve respected them and not took their silence as confirmation.

I think MM has other things on his mind right now. of course he shouldve thought bout that before whatever happened, but hindsight being all that and such LOL!!!

Archived