GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually went back and looked at twitter up close for that mess for the first time in ages, Chit, and now I regret it.

Jesus Christ, get over yourself, children. The man wasn't on a contract and if GH really wanted to keep him in position they would've signed him or locked him down some other way. It's not like this hasn't happened to Ron Carlivati at least half a dozen times in the last three or four years. Just because Ron Carlivati and GH want something does not mean they are entitled to it. Is this a junior high clique?

Do these people not realize they are trying to present themselves as "journalists"? Or are they using the ancient Harry Knowles defense - "I'm on the Internet so it's not really a serious job, except for when I want it to be"?

• Members

I didn't realized how much of an idiot Jillian Bowe is until now. She is consistently saying TR should have given more notice when his resignation affects nothing going on right now. moRon said he has one day to write Robert out of an alleged story 4 MONTHS DOWN THE ROAD! I think we all know how quickly a story can NOT come to fruition on GH these days!

• Members

Did you see her clowning when Tom Casiello was talking about his not working for PP? It's in the AMC production thread, some pages back. She was joking and joking and having a good old donkey-braying time. I've never seen anything less professional.

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/46901-amc-the-prospect-park-era-old-production-thread/page-447#entry1287875

This isn't a fan club. She's not going to get a signed poster. Wake the !@#$%^&*] up.

Archived