The New Atlanta - new Bravo reality show

Cheap21

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm looking forward to this. I think it's about time for Bravo to start trying more Atlanta shows since they have such a huge success with RHOA. Everything doesn't need to be based in LA or NYC. This is YEARS overdue. I hope this show is good (with Mona producing it, it will be) and I hope this successful string of ATL shows continues.

• Members

I know there are a lot of Atlanta shows, but not on Bravo. It seemed like only once Kim's show was a success that they started looking at Atlanta. Now you have Married to Medicine, they attempted The Kandi Factory, I Dream of Nene and this, but it's taken them forever.

• Members

Seven minutes was all I could take! When I look at reality shows like RHOA and BH, these women are naturally flowing and everything nicely comes together. Out of the gate, straight unadulterated ratchedness with this show. This is like that venomous bitch, Mariah (M2M), vying way too early for top dog when that should happen naturally. Nene and Lisa own their shows, and that is because they let the audience decide. These inferior bitches were trying too hard, and I simply was not interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived