GH50: September 2013 DIscussion

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Morgan is a douche. There is very little rooting value in him. He knew what he was getting himself in for so its hard to feel sorry for him. Michael and Kiki doing him wrong doesn't change the fact that he's been pretty despicable since he was SORASed. He's hot but that's all he has going for him. Theres nothing about him worth caring or feeling sympathetic for.

• Members

Surprise! I completely disagree. I think Morgan's motivations, regardless of how "unrootable" they are, are human and understandable. Kid comes home with his girlfriend who he's obviously crazy about, and the first thing that happens is his favored older bro moves in on the chick. It just exacerbates his insecurities on many levels and he becomes more invested than he should in keeping her. I love the story in my head, and I think Brian Craig is doing a fabulous job selling that story. I just wish Ron could write that story. At the moment, Ava and Morgan are the two most compelling characters on the show and when their stories collide it would be gold, if anyone other than the hack was writing it for the sole purpose of propping his pets.

• Members

Morgan came across self entitled and arrogant before he even came home and had Michael move in on Kiki. He was a prick about his gambling with no remorse or care for the trouble he had caused with his foolishness. Not long after he comes home, forces himself onto Michael and proceeds to have sex all over Michael's apartment while being incredibly rude and ungrateful. I really never found him to be too sympathetic in all of this

• Members

Yeah. I don't care. Lol. Still doesn't mean Michael can act upon his attraction to StarrIcki. I think we've switched sides here. Aren't you one who thought Natalie was wrong for sleeping with Brody after Tess threatened to report him for harrassment? Maybe that wasn't you. Sibling swapping doesn't usually bother me. And it doesn't really now. I'm just more interested in how Morgan feels and reacts than either of the other two.

• Members

Morgan mostly seems like a random piece of ass to me. I just don't believe anything about the character. He was brought in solely to make us cry for Kukla and Michael, and if he doesn't do that well enough, he will be replaced by some other plot point. He looks confused most of the time and apparently doesn't own a comb.

That Carlos guy seems to be getting a lot of hype at some boards as hot (I mostly notice his dirty hair). The actor seems to be doing a Maurice Benard impression.

I actually thought KA's dress looked nice and flattering.

I guess you saw that Goldbergs ad with the Luke and Laura wedding footage. Does that show have Mo Gaffney?

That "explosion" made me laugh and laugh and laugh. It looked like someone kicked a lot of sand at them.

• Members

Let the online folks tell is and this was the best eppy in GH's history. They are wrong!

I thought Brian did a great job, but I didn't buy what Morgan was saying, especially since it didn't play out on our screens. And all of this over Kaka? I'm still waiting for the story that tells me she is worth all of this. Once again, KA proves that she cannot bring it no matter what material she's given. Even in the background when Kaka is supposed to be sad, KA looks like someone farted. Awful!

I could be mistaken, but am I wrong in believing Ava overreacted to what Silas said to Sam? Before today, she had no idea that Silas wanted nothing to do with her? Weeping over that?! GMAFB! I know they need a reason to get her... but geez!

I'm just looking forward to CarSon tomorrow.

ETA:

FF ->>>>> Sobby and Patrick and the 2 sleeping pills, Julian, Ava, and unfortunately Anna because I can't stand the sight of her with Puke Lavery!

Just waiting on the moment when Morgan joins the Jeromes cause you know its coming.

Archived