GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was ridiculous and just re-enforces what a joke Craptini are. I think they jammed themselves up with the story and realized that Dr. O needed to be in 2 different places at once, and when they realized this, she was teleported to another city - sloppy and inept!

However, the 2 lovely Brits were great! Finola is so wonderful, and when she doesn't have IB weighing her down, the character is a force (Gonna start my "KILL PUKE LAVERY" campaign)! I thought ES' bun was gorgeous and she did a really good job with that clown Friday. Evidently, ES got a visit from the eyebrow police and fixed that sh!t, which is great because they were so distracting when she first appeared.

Who's willing to bet Luke happened upon that dumbbell, Snora, Friday? Went to a place she didn't belong and probably got her useless ass kidnapped.

The wedding? I ff all of it!

• Members

Oh, and I read your thoughts on the Sonny/Falconeri crap, and ICAM! There are so many holes that it makes no sense. But in the short time Craptini has had to [!@#$%^&*] up this show, I've unfortunately gotten used to their "fill in the blanks yourself" "storytelling. Morons!

• Members
this. RC used several references to that soap when he was on OLTL and GH has directly referenced The City in regards to Tracy as well as establishing a connection to the Zacharas via the Soleitos. Both soaps are still apart of the ABC vault and therefore fair game unlike AMC and OLTL

• Members

Obrecht is this year's version of Heather Webber complete with the obsession with trying to wanting to get rid of Anna over a man that doesn't want her. LOL at her calling Felix and Sabrina the medicine roommates. BTW, she was beautiful when she was younger

"You need to keep your strength up. Its not like you can get any fatter" LOL, I get a kick out of all her digs.

2X7Psn9.pngBZkOqVq.jpg
I figured out who Ana Donnely reminds me of. She looks like Jagger's sister Gina, (played by Nikki Cox), but most like Mariana Klaveno from Devious Maids.

I hated Emma's reaction to the news that Britt was having a boy. That little bitch needs to get her ass kicked. She is just too damn fresh

This Ava as part of the Jerome family and no one knowing the truth is STUPID. She never even changed her name. How come a background check cant confirm her lineage?

Archived