American Idol being sued

Soapsuds

• Members

ROFL at this.

Idol is pretty strict about nude pictures and criminal backgrounds, they've disqualified white contestants for those issues as well. If a contestant lies about their criminal background and makes it through, it's guaranteed they will get booted if it comes out. Considering that they are offering a pretty big pretty to potential winners, the producers have to check people out to prevent embarrassment and liability.

As for those suing, they aren't that great at singing. Corey Clark's voice is akin to s*** on wheat crackers, so ain't nobody was going hire him anyway.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they really wanted to make Corey happen at first, in a bad boy Guarini kinda way. Remember he was one of the contestants who went and got drunk and did bullriding at the bar the night before their group performances? His look and voice were that of a bootleg deBarge. I wonder what Ryan Starr is up to these days. Last time I saw her, Flav was asking her if she was a virgin on The Surreal Life, which predated all of Flav's own series and spinoffs.

Archived