• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. Fairman is basically feeding her her response, he's all "Aren't you going to miss Michelle when she leaves like we all are?" and she basically responds with "OMG! Phyllis and Sharon were such a great rivalry back in the day! So many classic fights! Well, that was back in the day. Phyllis is kind of played out as a character. I have some good stuff coming up, though! Next question?" No love lost there!

• Members

that shiz broke my sister's wee heart. LOL Billy+Mac (OG. David Tom and Ashley Bashioum) was her soap super couple of forever. I didn't get it, but she was left in tatters the way everything (recasting and SL 'twisties') played out and ended up. She really couldn't deal.

i was actually more interested in JT + Mac (Ashley Bashioum)

i'm guessing, literally every day, SC goes into the head writer's office and asks them 'what's happening' with Adam + Sharon. ROTFL

• Members

She is a loon lol For the past 3 years, she keeps stating the whatever current story she is in will lead to the Newman bro triangle. That story happened and some form of it will always play out on screen. All I got from this is that Sharon did alter the results, CG will be playing dead Cassie and not another character, and (when she starts to speculate or blather on and on) Sharon is about to take another turn on the loony bend LOL

• Members

Interesting interview. I still stand by my feeling that Sharon should have exited permanently back in the fall of 2011 when she left with Sam to go back to NM after being exonerated for Skye's murder. The character was done then, and just about everything written since (Victor and Sharon, Tucker and Sharon etc.) has been more unnecessary coffin nails.

Sharon and Phyllis' rivalry never really worked in my opinion and always pretty weak, it was nothing compared to Jill/Katherine, Nikki/Ashley, Nina/Victoria, or even the character's own respective other rivals.

Probably the best scenes came from this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srWonCejxHw

Adam and Sharon went to hell in a hand-basket a long time ago and has sailed out.

• Members

OMG...doesn't it just. In Sharon case's opinion, All that has happened was the nick and Sharon drama and Phyllis has played her role and is time to move on..LMBO. I don't know whether this is a reflection of backstage sentiment or what...but it is amusing...lol.

• Members

I would hardly call Phyllis or even Adam the "Grace" to Nuck and Sharon, specially given SC's current story LOL. With a ouple of exceptions, (she called Phyllis the other great love of Nicks life and in aniother interview, stated there will always be a Phick/Sick) SC has never acknowledged Phicks popularoty, and one cant blame her given how they took off so big and fast!

I am def sure SC is happy that MS is leaving, so yeah def backstahe drama there lol!

Archived