Days: Actress Returns!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy f*king crap! This is awesome! I was just thinking how I'd love to have her on in some capacity (like a new owner of Alices) and then this! F*king awesome!

And totaly off topic, but I would pay Days a ridiculous amount of money if they could find some way for her to say "Mr. J" on screen. :lol:

Oh that so doesn't do it justice! Her portrayal of Harley Quinn, a character created as a one off sidekick to the Joker in the Batman animated series, was so loved that not only did the character go on to more appearances, but she was actually written into the comics. And a character going from cartoon to the comic book that inspired it is nearly unheard of. The Character would then go on to be done live-action on the WB's Birds of Prey.

and YAY! No Nancy O'Dell!!!

• Members

I'm totally excited for this! Sorkin rocks, and from what I've seen of Calliope -- what a lovable, fun character! She's zany like Bonnie Lockhart, but with a heart, LoL.

Can't wait to see this! Total blast from the past. Calliope back in Salem? Back on Days? I mean... damn! It's like stepping into a time machine.

I can't wait! WOOHOO!!!

I hope she turns ONE of the weddings into a circus, LoL. I'd like to see her and Bonnie lock horns over the planning of Shawn/Mimi's wedding. OMG, can you imagine!?

Welcome back, Arleen!

• Members

After leaving in 1986, John deLancie returned for most of 1989 and last appeared in January, 1990; paired with Arleen the entire time. Arleen left September of that year, appearing in only 18 episodes after Eugene left (excluding her brief guest stint from August-October 1992). So she's been "Eugene-less" since February, 1990.

• Members

A poster over on Golderby board(under the thread called "Popular 80's star returns to Days") that is pretty reliable when it comes to Days casting news said that Days signed 2-3 stars from the 80's back in January so maybe this is one of them and maybe all this is the ace Corday up his sleeve? It seems to fit well with the 80's trend going on. Something is seriously up. Days is bringing back all these 80's stars and so is GH. Its so nostalgic. If the rumblings are true (and keep in mind the poster who posted this info was the first to report recently that Dattilo and Renee Jones were close to resigning and has been spot on on alot of things), I wonder who the other oen or two are? I hope its someone like Hunley, Evans, or Nichols :D .

• Members

KC did say back in december that they were bringing people back, but he wanted it to be a surprise. Plus I think KC is waiting to see how the negotiations with NBC goes, before he say anymore. (March is right around the corner). If things with NBC go good, more people will be back in time for May sweeps.

If you look at Days cast its gettting pretty big . Some people are going to have to be dropped to recurring or just let go all together. I say get rid of Chelsea Bille if the need to make room.

• Members

This all sounds so great! This is one time I'm glad the 80's are making a comeback! And I totally agree about the swelled up cast. As if we aren't already hoping that ex-Islanders like Maggie will get a storyline, we've had 5 significant actors/characters return recently and some storylines are so scattered like Abe/Lexie/Tek and now Jenn/Jack/Frankie, some people have to be written off.

Billie, Chelsea, Patrick, Bonnie, Mimi, and Phillip is a good place to start. Max can go too, but darn it, the actor who plays him is just so adorable I want to pinch his cheeks... all 4 of 'em ;)

Archived