Days: Actress Returns!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She doesn't have to come with Eugene. She's coming back for two episodes and it's to plan a wedding! HONESTLY, PEOPLE!!! Can we just be happy with this and not complain or nitpick!? Beggars can't be choosers. We got a return from the 80's of one of the most popular characters of that decade.

• Members

I agree KR but that is what many Days fans though-its a sad fact. Where did you read only two episodes though? I heard 5-6 from some other sites.

Well Vivian and Laura were mostly 90's so I don;t think its them. I would bet its Patch and Kayla though because he did say he had an ace up his sleeve and that could be why they are being secretive about these supposed 80's returns. I mean no one heard a thing until yesterday about Sorkin and this guy that posted the info about the other returns has been right most of the time so I do trust him. Whoever it is, especially if its Patch and Kayla, Corday may be using their return as a bargaining chip with NBC because he knows their return would cause a ratings explosion. I hope it is them and I also hope that Sorkin's return gets extended. We also know of that report in SOD around the 40th anniversary that said people like Hunley, Nichols, etc wanted to return and this latest rumbling goes along with that. I do beleive its Patch and Kayla though based on the secrecy of it all but Corday is definitely up to something that is for sure.

• Members

I hope & wish that were true, but unless NBC did some heavy-duting promoting for these potential 80's returns, not much short of one or two ratings points up would happen.

It seems unless daytime did something extreme, like have much-beloved Julia Roberts or headline-grabbing Tom Cruise on their shows for a stint, nothing will get the numbers back. As it is, I still haven't gotten used to the idea that a 2.9 is a major accomplishment.

But I'll keep positive that the word would get out and spark past viewers' interest. If not, well, at least us regular viewers would be in for a wonderful treat!

• Members

with the way Days plots episodes if she's only there for 2 episodes then all she'll end up doing is applying for the job and being passed over.

I'd like her to be there right to the disaster weddings (I think she'd have some great commentary too), but if all I can get is 2-6 episodes then thats cool. Having her back at all is more than I could have ever dreamed!

• Members

i read the preview and her scenes with Marlena sound hillarious...I guess she calls John (roman) by accident, and says i just can't get used to his new name...Then tells Marlena she thought amnesia only happened on soaps..

what a treat to have Calliope back..

Archived