DAYS: A Former GH Actor Might Coming To Days

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know, Coop was SO hot. And he played an ex-soldier who was training to become a cop. I donlt know whether Guza hates the military or cops or both, but he wrote Coop off by hanging. And Maxie walked in on it. Really nasty stuff for a character (Cooper Barrett!) with so much potential. Ever since I have been hoping that JG lands up somewhere (kind of like I'm pleased Greg Vaughan landed on Days). He was hot and could play sweet really well.

Josh Duhon had a lot of raw talent, but boy did he know it.

That's what I would like to think. He was fired from GH very publicly and was kind of blackballed from daytime for a while. I hope it gave him some perspective and humility and he is more professional now. I'd be willing to give him a second chance for sure, everybody deserves one, and if RKK can come back from throwing a chair at Sandra Ferguson, harassing actresses on the Days set and barely-legal child brides, anybody can.

• Members

I had no idea about Duhon. I liked both him and Gerhardt and was pretty annoyed with GH for dumping them so quickly. They sure did a number on Logan. At least he should be around. Then they brought Brandon Barash on (dude had by far the most insane crowd at super soap weekend back when he first attended) and then, eventually, did the same thing to him. I thought he'd have been long gone.

I wouldn't mind Duhon at all. I agree he'd probably be a perfect Jeremy.

Even though I think he's poor as they can get when he needs to step up, Shawn Christian could have been brought on as Mike (yuck thinking about that now though) back in the day and Gerhardt would have been much more believable as Daniel. I think that would have been so much better. DAYS never makes the best casting choices (um, Josh Taylor and Tamra Braun, HI)

• Members

Not speaking about JMB because I do not know her at all (though she can look a little crabby sometimes), I have found that a lot of guys actually want the beyotches. They want the chick who will shout at them and kick them around. Sometimes they want a bossy, overbearing mom-type, sometimes they just want the ice-cold bitch. Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen? I don't know. All I know is that I've met a couple of uber-bitches in my day and they ALL had some hot, reasonably nice guy on their arm and at their beck and call. It's one thing to land 'em but I have no clue how they kept them around.

• Members

model-esque w/ bodies that don't quit. Especially when they're in the age group these guys will be. I mean DAYS cast Greg Vaughan as a priest...! LOL Josh Duhon was average (can't imagine anything has changed, much?), and Jason Gerhardt has NOT aged well. whistling.jpg

Archived