The Wanted Life

frequentsoapfan

• Members

Since I'm not the only one watching this show.

Hate how they edit Siva and Nareesha on this show. I love there relationship it's so sweet.

Siva was going in on twitter today who were disrespecting his girl and trying to give him advice about how he lives his life. Some don't even realize that she was around before the band.

The rest of the show I really have no opinion on right now since it's mostly partying with basic look skanks.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Nareesha & Siva's relationship too. You're not alone. I do feel that they give her bad edit, thus her catching a lot online as of late. IMO, this reality show is not doing this band no good TBH. It solidifies who the slackers/partiers are (Max, Tom, Jay) and the ones that wanna work (Nathan, Siva). I don't see this band making it long term because the slackers care too much about fame and dropping d*ck in some random chick than trying to get a platinum album, which I don't think they've gotten yet since they've come stateside.

And I'm over Max's edit already of him being the misunderstood bad boy that wants love. Get a grip. He had love with Michelle Keegan of Coronation Street, but he chose to be a male whore; his choice resulted in their engagement being called off.

Kelsey, Tom's girlfriend, is stupid. If she doesn't believe that he's not cheating, she's a moron.

Jay is just there. He's that unattractive boy band member that every group has. NSync it was Chris Kirkpatrick. 98' it was Justin Jeffre. He better pray that this group does make it or he'll go back to doing what he was doing before.

• Members

I didn't watch much of their female counterpart The Saturdays' reality show but they seemed to have the opposite problem of this band. The ladies were too clean cut and everyone either is married, in a steady relationship, and has started a family. Which is probably why that show was cancelled.

This show isn't creating a good image for The Wanted. Like you said we can see who the slackers are. The vocals we're hearing are trash. And on top of that their new single sucks. I find it funny this show is being pimped as the new Entourage.

• Members

They're not one-hit wonders anywhere lol All 9 of their singles have charted in the Top 40 in the UK, and 7 charted in the Top 10. Only three of their singles were really given a release in the US, and two of three hit #1 on the club charts (Glad You Came was not one of them).

• Members

LOL well in USA, I considered them one-hit wonders as Glad You Came was the only song I have ever heard from them that received major airplay but the chart stats you posted don't lie so I will recant my statement. :P

• Members

Exactly. And that's usually the three "partiers" Jay, Tom, and Max. And on 1d's side (b/c they aren't innocent either) it's Liam, Zayn, and Louis. They are all sh*t-stirrers. Jay, Tom, and Max (Siva too) were on WWHL with Andy about two weeks ago, and Andy baited them about their feud with 1D. Guess what, like thirsty famewhores, they took the bait with the exception of Siva and bashed 1D, saying that they wanted to box them and said they need to come out the closet. I find that to be disturbing that they keep implying that these boys are gay when there is word that they are.

You never hear Nathan or Siva/Harry or Niall say anything bad about each other's group. They all have class. Heck, Nathan said that he likes Niall and when the two bump into each in the UK, they get a pint together. Maybe these four should start a group together and leave the other six in the dust.

Archived