AMC: Monday, May 20, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Members

If she's posted the comment over and over again then the nerve she hit was probably the one against spamming a FB page.

That said, can we segregate the non episode-specific FB/Twitter stuff to the Production threads (since it looks like they aren't going anywhere) and let the episode threads be for the episodes? I don't GAF about "Tracey Brandon" or any of the other hysterics.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's episode would have been perfect if not for that mind numbing, chemistry free pairing that is Celia and Pete. Please, Show, don't follow in the foot steps of Broadcast TV Network Soaps and continue a pairing that was good on paper, but not in actuality. The storyline has no depth and the performers have no connection.

• Members

Exactly and as John pointed out, retrograde amnesia does exist.

Yeah, I don't think JPL's that bad an actress, but so far Celia doesn't have much personality. I'm hoping once she remembers what happened with the man in the mirror, she'll become more interesting.

• Members

• Tracey Brandon Are you kidding me? For pointing out that PP has done nothing to stop people on here for encouraging Canadians to illegally watch on HULU? I think that's important, because fans shouldn't be encouraging other fans to engage in illegal activity and PP should definitely be doing something to halt those conversations. Well after the last few days I can't say that I'd expect anything less from PP This girl is on fire! LOL

• Members

Late to this party so just some quick thoughts:

I was yelling TOO SOON SHOW when Miranda & AJ kissed but then she ran out so I am good with that since I don't think kiss number two will be anytime soon. With 2 days a week, I think I will definitely get the slow burn I wanted for them. Silver linings.

When does Colby come was all I could think during the Pete/Celia scenes. I'm hoping Celia will blossom once she gets her crazy on a la Annie.

I thought Eric Nelsen's reactions were one of the best parts of the Binx/JR confrontation if not the best part. Eden brought it though and I'm loving RB as JR.

I knew nothing of Billy Clyde Tuggle before this. I can't remember the last time I was so all in for a character after like 6 minutes of scenes. What a fabulous decision to revisit this character and introduce him to people who started watching post 1990.

Archived