Mark
Honey, is something wrong?

Mark sits down

Summer
I have something to tell you.

Mark
Okay.

Summer
Abigail is lying again. She's saying all these bad things about mommy and saying she doesn't love us and is going to go crazy again. That's not going to happen is it?

Mark
Honey, you can't listen to Abigail when she says things like that, but you have to understand how she feels too. Remember, we've talked about this?

Summer
I know.

Mark
What's important is that we're all together again and we're going to work things out. Right?

Summer
Right.

Summer smiles and then comes and sits by her father and he puts his arm around her

Mark
I knew you'd be on my side.

Summer
Daddy, I'm always on your side.

Mark smiles at her.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew they were possibly casting those teens, but who the hell is Matthew? I guess that's Sam he's with in that scene.

AMCHistory, I think Christina is referring to Kevin since he said something about talking the children away to Seattle to live. Christina sounds like a [!@#$%^&*] brat LOL.

• Members

OMG, you could be right! Her name is Anna after Anna Devane, right? Can Natalie be Anna Donnelly, and Victoria be Felicia Jones? It would make sense, Tiff and Felicia were bffs and Anna is infamous.

Though, I wonder what nickname they could give Anna Donnelly to deliniate from Anna Devane. Rarely do soaps have 2 people with the exact same first name, unless one goes by a nickname.

I could see this being Tom Hardy Jr. I bet Hannah is Sam, I can't think of another woman with a stroller aged child (unless Emma is just that lazy).

Abigail sounds like Christina Baldwin-Collins.

• Members

They literally sometime yesterday or last night put up a character biography for Christina on the press site. They didn't have the actress info yet though. I'll make a photo when I get back on my laptop and post it.

I like her from that video. She seems very smart and looks like the Christina actress that played her as a child.

Archived