GH Casting spoiler

• Members

Sounds like they are casting Christina and Serena. And Christina hates Lucy

From the Christina script:

She hates living in Port Charles. Says in Seattle they could pretend like Lucy doesn't exist but in Port Charles, everyone knows she's the daughter of a golddigging psychotic woman. Lucy tells her she knows she doesn't mean that and Christina replies that she does mean it and for Lucy not to presume to know how she feels because she knows absolutely nothing about her.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's from the audition script. I don't know where that description came from, but it's definitely a description of the audition script. Christina was giving Lucy hell.

Her and Serena aren't the only coming ones. GH is about to be invaded with "legacy kids" if they cast everyone they've got casting scripts out for.

• Members

It can only mean one thing... the pink slips will be hitting soon. There is fat to be trimmed, I am just afraid that who I perceive as weight is different from how Cartini does (e.g., Brit, Ellie, Sabrina, Dante, Sean)

• Members

Who is Christina? And I guess that's why Sonny's kid had to go.

But this was inevitable. First, FRon love non acting newbies, and of course, how else are they paying for The Big 3? I would not be surprised if Roger's salary is 2nd to TG's!

• Members

Well, All I can say is that I checked back into GH during all the 50th anniversary hoopla for about 6 weeks. The cast seemed bloated and there are too many people to feature on a daily basis to keep me hooked. Just when you kinda sorta like a performer or story - BAM! They are off screen for a week. The whole show seemed quite fragmented to me. I just can't imagine adding any more people to it!

Archived